Our board of management manages our school on behalf of our patron and is accountable to the patron and the Minister. The board must uphold the characteristic spirit (ethos) of the school and is accountable to the patron for so doing.
Our principal Diane is responsible for the day-to-day management of the school, including providing guidance and direction to the teachers and other staff of the school and is accountable for that management.
Members of our Board of Management
- Roísín Farrelly (Chairperson – Patron Nominees)
- Seán Mac Mathúna (Treasurer – Patron Nominees)
- Diane Devereux (Secretary)
- Shahil Maharaj (Parent Representative)
- Abby Garreau (Parent Representative)
- Helen Fitzpatrick (Community Representative)
- Ciaran Fortune (Community Representative)
- Catherine Lynch (Teacher Representative)